Fire Prevention training
In accordance with Article 16 of Act No. 133/1985 Coll., employee training obligation in Fire Prevention applies to all individuals who are in employment or any other similar relationship with a legal entity or entrepreneur; in other words, every employee on the territory of the Czech Republic.
Main points of Fire Prevention training
- Employees' obligations
- Documentation on Fire Prevention
- Types and use of fire extinguishers
- Main principles of evacuation
Samples of pages from the online Fire Prevention course
Advantages of our online Fire Prevention course
- Links to the employer's documentation related to Fire Prevention form a part of the course.
- Course contents include basic employee training, as well as extended training for managers.
- Foreign employees are automatically contacted and trained in English.
- We are the only ones in the Czech Republic who received recommendation from the General Directorate of Fire Rescue Services of the Ministry of Interior for this course, and the certificate is fully accepted by government authorities.
Would you be interested in trying this course?
Would you like to know how much your company would pay for using the E-skoleni.EU service?
Send us an obligation-free inquiry!.