First Aid training
Every employer on the territory of the Czech Republic is obliged to ensure that an employee who is able to provide the others with First Aid, if needed, is on the worksite at all times.
Main points of First Aid training
- Immediate threat to life
- Cardiac and pulmonary arrest
- Unconsciousness without injury, injury with unconsciousness
- Spasms, suffocation, arterial bleeding
- Electric shock
- Burns, fractures
Samples of pages from the online First Aid course
Advantages of our online First Aid course/h3>
- The course also contains practical demonstrations and exact instructions for practical use.
- Foreign employees are automatically contacted and trained in English.
- The course contents were produced in cooperation with the National Institute of Public Health.
Would you be interested in trying this course?
Would you like to know how much your company would pay for using the E-skoleni.EU service?
Send us an obligation-free inquiry!.