Occupational Health and Safety training
Every employer on the territory of the Czech Republic is obliged to provide employees with OHS training upon being hired for jobs, when changing job classification or type of work, when implementing new technology or changing production instruments and means of work, changing technological work procedures, and in cases that have or could have significant impact on OHS.
Main points of Occupational Health and Safety training
- Rights and obligations of employees and employers
- Preventive principles and costs related to OHS
- Personal protective equipment
- Work-related injuries and First Aid
- Onsite healthcare
- Principles of work on electric installations
Samples of pages from the online Occupational Health and Safety course
Advantages of our online Occupational Health and Safety course:
- Links to the employer's documentation related to Occupational Health and Safety form a part of the course.
- Course contents include basic employee training, as well as extended training for managers.
- Foreign employees are automatically contacted and trained in English.
Would you be interested in trying this course?
Would you like to know how much your company would pay for using the E-skoleni.EU service?
Send us an obligation-free inquiry!.